8 September 2013

summer things & weddings

Westpark, Munich
After true canadian maple syrup pancakes.

This was a very relaxed and event free summer, apart from a small wedding and Paris, so I have very few photos to show, and most of them I shot with film, which of course I will take a few months to finish and then some more time to develop and be able to scan. I think I should give creative shooting another try sometime.


Here are some of the non-parisian photos I have to show

sunset in Lisbon, Portugal
I always love the light in Lisbon, particularly sunsets.

heart shaped ballons at a  wedding in Germany
The heart-shaped ballons had postcards tied to the string with the newly wedded couple's address, so that whoever finds them can send them back.



in Germany (or just Bavaria?) there's a tradition of "kidnapping" the bride (actually wife by then), and then the groom has to find her.


No comments:

Post a Comment