3 September 2013

Paris - sneak preview

Bolo de arroz em Paris
Bolos de arroz at the first boulangerie we went to in Paris. 

I still have waay too many photos to go through of this summer, Paris' 600 photos included, and I'm still backing up everything since 2011, when I didn't have a proper organizing/editing method. And all of this has to be done while bf is out for work so I can use his Mac that has a properly calibrated screen.

In the mean time, here are some quick cellphone pics from Paris.



Avenue Montaigne.

I don't know. This seemed to happen often.

I love their lunch menus.

Galeries Lafayette.

A l'heure du thé, Paris
Blue Mountain and delicious Chinese black tea A l'heure du thé

No line to the Musée d'Orsay!

Musée d'Orsay.

Wine six pack
French people do six packs of the right things.

They also had some very nice standard size shoes.

Tour Eiffel. Anything for tourism, it seems.

I'll try to post more photos&details soon, of both Paris and other summer things.
Summer things are here. For more of Paris see:

No comments:

Post a Comment